What is Enavia?
- Enavia is a new and unique approach to strategic brand planning combining state-of-the-art planning tools and techniques with cloud-technology that enables teams to develop smarter and better-connected strategy.
- An intelligent, flexible, intuitive partner, the Enavia live framework replaces static, generic and inconsistent PowerPoint presentations but is so much more than just a brand planning tool.
- Enavia enables integration of cross-functional teams utilizing one single shared planning resource and is supported by question guided strategic analysis.
- By aligning team thinking, Enavia helps develop bolder and smarter, more incisive strategic thinking and the result is a single, clear strategic vision that quickly pinpoints brand opportunities and unlocks brand success. Read Case Study
Who developed Enavia?
- Enavia has been created and developed by a team at AvenueBio Associates – Strategy Development and Integrated Planning Consultants to the pharma industry. Its origins were started by Michael Craig and Daniel Kohlstaedt.
- Our two Enavia co-creators were motivated to develop the tool having worked in strategic planning in industry and experienced the challenges the annual brand planning process could bring and the idea of creating a simplified cloud-based system with advanced analytical techniques was born. They have leveraged this deep industry expertise combined it with leading-edge analytics, technology and strategy and a a highly skilled team of developers and designers to create a solution that enables brand planning excellence.
“We are on a mission to simplify brand strategy development and planning using the latest academic thinking, practical experience and cloud-based technologies. Developing impactful brand strategy needs teams to work through a well considered, practical set of challenging questions. With advances in digital technology, we believe we have simplifed and vastly improved brand strategy development and planning to maximize plan impact and minimize wasted effort.” More
“I can confidently say that Enavia is powerful enough to be capable of transforming the entire brand plan process – yet in a simple but highly effective way. I do believe it’s the first of its kind in the industry. It is the creation of 8 years of thinking between Michael and myself and I’m absolutely convinced that in 5-10 years’ time, the whole pharma industry will be utilizing flexible cloud systems for their planning. I have been overwhelmed by the number of positive comments about Enavia. I am loving making a difference.” Click here for full interview
Who should use Enavia?
- Enavia enables completion of your brand plan by global cross-functional teams. It is accessible to multiple individuals, anywhere and at anytime. Enavia is suitable for global, regional and country level brand plan leaders and teams – anyone who is responsible and involved in the annual brand plan process.
- Furthermore, Enavia gives senior management and reviewers the opportunity to view the brand plan status and aggregated figures. The review process provides a much more transparent and consistent view.
How is it different to my current brand planning process?
- This depends on how you intend to use Enavia. The platform comes with several modules designed to efficiently and effectively create a solid brand strategy.
- If you are happy with your current brand planning content, Enavia can, due to its modular structure, house tailored modules.
- The biggest difference you might feel, is that you spend far less time creating and formatting PowerPoint slides. Instead, Enavia automatically generates slides directly from the planning modules for you to share with your team.
- Take a look at our interactive cost calculator tool to understand how much time and money your brand teams spend on brand planning and how Enavia can help save resources.
What does the system look like?
- The Enavia platform has been designed to simplify the brand planning process. Its format is logical, streamlined and easy to use.
- Enavia is structured into five chapters, each containing several modules, specifically designed to follow all the critical steps in strategic development with question-guided analysis.
Who will have access to Enavia?
- Whether your team consists of 5 members or 99, everyone will get access through their own personal account.
- One person in your team is required to take the role of the Brand Plan Owner, who is the main point of contact for that Plan.
- Senior Management or reviewers can receive a light version account. This can be useful, as whilst they will not be individually working on the plan, will have access to aggregated views of the dashboard and all brand plans among many other features.
What impact will Enavia have to me and my team?
- The Enavia tool will dramatically reduce time and effort for multiple team members.
- The context-based learning modules will help new team members get up to speed quickly.
- As the whole team will work on the same plan, there will be no confusion as to which version is the current one. Enavia provides one version of the truth.
Can the system be customized to my own brand?
- Yes, we provide different levels of customization:
- Level A – visual adaptation to reflect your company´s brand color palette and logo.
- Level B – adaptation towards your company’s terms and language, reworking the existing modules to match your company planning process.
- Level C – although we believe that you would be able to develop a very strong brand strategy with the “out-of-the-box” Enavia modules, there is the possibility to create additional modules, to match your specific situation.What set up and support will I receive?
- The Enavia support team provides a thorough set up service with on-going technical email support plus 4 hours of telephone tool support for content issues.
- The tool comes with the facility to pre-load your data, which as part of your set-up, the Enavia team will do for you.
- There are several self-play training tutorials and guides available to use within the tool.
- Post set up, you will receive complimentary software updates and newly developed functions and updates.
How secure is the tool?
- We provide a highly secure platform environment supported by ISO 27001 SOC 1 and SOC 2; SSAE16/ISAE 3402; PCI Level 1; FISMA Moderate; Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and includes Amazon Web Services which provides Infrastructure Security Protection against DDoS attacks, Data Encryption Inventory & Configuration Monitoring and Logging Penetration Testing Identity & Access Control.
How long will it take to set-up?
- The level of customization determines the set-up time. For example, the ‘Out-of-the-box’ Enavia solution can be turned on in minutes, whereas Level C module design and creation may take a couple of weeks.
What licenses are available?
- You can purchase a variety of licenses and packages which are designed towards the individual customer needs and situation.
- Enavia is only available as a team license. You cannot purchase a single-user Enavia license.
- A Pilot Project license is also available, in the first instance.
What does a pilot project entail?
- To ensure Enavia is right for your company, the pilot project will help you test run and appreciate the full potential and benefits of performing brand planning in the tool. You will benefit from access to the consulting team, implementation workshops and pre-loaded data in the tool to get you going.
How much will it cost me?
- We know that all our clients are different in terms of their company structure, needs and goals. To understand our pricing model, we recommend we have a conversation so we can understand your challenges and provide you with a fair and reasonable price.
We highly recommend that you have a no obligation live demo of Enavia with either your decision maker(s) and/or for the wider team.